- The Australian Financial Review loses its grip on negative gearing with the help of Bob Officer. March 2, 2014
- Comments off at Macrobusiness on land tax. February 28, 2014
- A taxpayers submission to the affordable housing inquiry February 6, 2014
- The Australian pretends to argue for lower income renters January 28, 2014
- Smartcompany confused about negative gearing December 1, 2013
1. Your time is valuable.
Your money comes from selling your time. When Government spends your money wisely, the Government respects your time.
2. You deserve to know which way your federal representative voted and why, at the end of every month, for every Bill that went before parliament.
1. What is The Taxpayers Party?
Do we need any more parties in Australia? Probably not.
Do we need more parties in Australia questioning the current business model of politics? Yes.
Do we need more parties in Australia questioning why your potential donations should be spent on pushing a message through advertising to third parties, instead of investing your money in creating good policy for you? Yes.
Right now, this idea doesn't need any money.
Website hosting is cheap. Cheaper than your monthly mobile phone bill. Email is largely free, although it's worth paying a little for good quality email.
Even though money isn't needed right now, your support would be greatly appreciated. The easiest way to keep up to date with any new arguments or policy ideas from TTP would be twitter or email. Some content is posted to facebook, but not all.
1. Follow via twitter @TaxpayersParty
2 Follow via youtube TaxpayersParty
3. Follow via Facebook for The Taxpayers Party
4. Follow via Facebook for Abolish Negative Gearing