The Taxpayers Party
- Abolish negative gearing
- Abolish the capital gains tax discount
- Legalise cannabis for recreational use
- End fractional reserve banking while encouraging wage growth, not asset prices
- Stop encouraging house prices to rise faster than wages.
- Introduce zero risk bank accounts
- Population growth rate of zero per cent
- Nationalise clinical quality registries to include all hospitals
- The Taxpayers Party does not accept donations
Opinions and Accuracy
Any information displayed on this website is not intended to be advice of any kind and is simply personal opinion. There may be errors/inconsistencies and if you notice one, please make contact so it can be corrected.
Imagine you win office with a mandate for reform and you get a maximum of one term in this lifetime to implement your changes. You don’t want to be spending half of that term trying to work out what the details are, you want to have the Bill ready before you start your term. What changes should be made?
Disclaimer: The Taxpayers Party is not a registered political party.