The AFR macroprudential policy questions Most of the editorial in the Australian Financial Review (The AFR) on 18 September 2013 called "Keeping a lid on housing prices" seemed quite reasonable, except for the last paragraph. The last paragraph reads, As the RBA...
The purpose of this post is to work out who I will vote for in the House of Representatives based solely on the issue of affordable housing for the 2013 Federal Election. There are 16 candidates standing for the House of Representatives and 97 standing for the Senate...
I have been overseas from late January and returned 29 March, last Friday. The last five weeks were spent at Wat Pah Nanachat in Thailand doing mindfulness of breathing. If meditation is a relatively unknown topic for you, there are two reasonable articles on it here...
- Index ministers wage to a fixed multiple of full-time earnings (private sector earnings)
- Abolish negative gearing and the capital gains tax discount
- Home ownership target of 60% (i.e. 6 out of 10 households have paid off their mortgage)
- Reform fractional reserve banking
- Only Australians shall own Australian land and houses
- Zero population growth
- Legalise cannabis for recreational use
- Aim for 100% sustainable energy
- Maintain minimum level of production in Australia in the event of supply chain disruption (eg Covid-19 & PPE )
- Productivity per capita per hour in top three in the world
Silent Invasion: China’s influence in Australia
Disclaimer: The Taxpayers Party is not a registered political party